Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology
- Heating, A/C, & Refrigeration Mechanic
- A/C Installer Assistant
- ESCO Institute EPA608, R-410A Safety
- HVAC Excellence Employment Ready exams in Electrical, Air Conditioning & Heat Pump
- HVAC Mechanic
can be expected to make between $26,372 and $55,261 a year
- HVAC Supervisor
can be expected to make between $42,560 and $72,553 a year
- Salary estimates are not guaranteed. Source:www.Salary.com
SunTech Business Office
4057 California St.
Brooksville, FL 34604
Watch Video about Suncoast Technical Center HVAC Program
This program includes classroom and shop instruction in the basic principles of air conditioning and refrigeration that apply to commercial and residential systems. Students entering this program will develop the knowledge and skills for entry level employment as installers or mechanics in the air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating industry or provide supplemental training for persons previously or currently employed in the field.
- Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Helper — 250 Hours
- Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Mechanic Asst. — 250 Hours
- Air-Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Mechanic 1 — 250 Hours
The State of Florida requires students to meet the basic skill level requirement prior to program completion.
The basic skills grade levels for this program are:
- Math: 10
- Language: 9
- Reading: 9
- Uniform: Closed toe shoes, work pants and work shirt
A student must have passed all required courses in the program, attended at least ninety percent (90%) of the class hours offered and satisfied all financial obligations before he or she is eligible to receive a certificate of completion for the program.
Tuition: $2.92 per program hour (750 Hours)
*Tuition and all fees are subject to change - refer to supply list for pricing
Monday and Thursday 4 - 9pm (75 weeks)
Central High School
14075 Ken Austin Parkway, Brooksville, FL 34613