Cyber Security Associate
- Network Security Technician
- Penetration Tester
- Forensic Analyst
- Crime Investigator
- Information System Security Officer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Systems Administrator
- Information System Security Manager
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- Security Specialist
A Security Specialist can be expected to make between $24,990 and $58,213 a year
- Salary estimates are not guaranteed.
SunTech Business Office
4057 California St.
Brooksville, FL 34604
Watch Video about Suncoast Technical Center Cyber Security Program
The mission of Suncoast Technical is to specialize in developing and promoting innovative programs for our students to meet the evolving needs of the community.
This program provides students with the skills to analyze cyber security issues from a variety of perspectives, lead teams of cyber security professionals, and make strategic decisions to protect entities from cyber threats.
- Cybersecurity Associate — 600 Hours (Required)
- Information Security Manager — 150 Hours
The State of Florida requires students to meet the basic skill level requirement prior to program completion.
The basic skills grade levels for this program are:
- Math: 10
- Language: 9
- Reading: 9
- Two years of hands-on work experience recommended but not required.
- Uniform: Polo, long pants
A student must have passed all required courses in the program and satisfied all financial obligations before he or she is eligible to receive a certificate of completion for the program.
Tuition: $2.92 per program hour (750 Hours)
*Tuition and all fees are subject to change - refer to supply list for pricing
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 4pm to 9pm (38 weeks)
Nature Coast Technical High School
4057 California Street, Brooksville, FL 34604