Life Insurance Marketing
- Insurance Sales Agent
- After successful completion of the course recommendation is made to the Department of Financial Services, Bureau of Licensing, for eligibility to take the appropriate State exam.
- Insurance Sales Agent can be expected to make between $26,330 and $48,200 a year
- Salary estimates are not guaranteed. Source:www.Salary.com
SunTech Business Office
4057 California St.
Brooksville, FL 34604
Prepares students for the position of Life, Health and Variable Annuities Agent (2-15). This program is for all participants who deal with the ultimate consumer and must obtain a Florida insurance license.
- Covers the basic principles of life, health insurance & annuities
- Presents the legal concepts of the insurance contract
- Introduces life insurance premiums, proceeds and beneficiaries
- Life insurance underwriting & policy issues
- Understanding of group life insurance, annuities, social security, retirement plans, accident & health insurance, health insurance providers, medical expense insurance, disability income insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, private insurance plans for seniors, health insurance policy provisions and underwriting
- Insurance Sales Agent – Health, Life, and Annuities — 60 Hours
*Minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirement is 70%.
Uniform: Business professional
A student must have passed all required courses in the program, attended at least ninety percent (90%) of the class hours offered and satisfied all financial obligations before he or she is eligible to receive a certificate of completion for the program.
*Tuition and all fees are subject to change.
Tuesday and Thursday 4 - 9pm (6 weeks)
Next Session: Visit SuntechEd.com/Programs/At_A_Glance.pdf