Advanced Manufacturing & Production Technology
- Entry level through supervisor manufacturing and production positions, Logistics worker in the supply industry
- MSSC Certified Production Technician & MSSC Certified Logistics Technician
- While not a program requirement, there may be opportunities for achieving certain NIMS Level 1 Machining credentials dependant upon the student pace through the program. In these circumstances, fees related to NIMS Level 1 Machining credentials (e.g. registration and theory exam, etc.) would be at additional above the standard program costs.
- Advanced Manufacturing person can be expected to make between $26,186 and $59,016 a year
- Salary estimates are not guaranteed. Source:www.Salary.com
SunTech Business Office
4057 California St.
Brooksville, FL 34604
Watch Video about Suncoast Technical Center Manufacturing Program
The Advanced Manufacturing Program offers a broad spectrum of knowledge and skills to prepare students for employment in manufacturing and production positions.
The content includes but is not limited to providing students with a foundation of knowledge and technically oriented experiences in the study of automation technology, its application in manufacturing, engineering and robotics, and its effect upon our lives and the choosing of an occupation. The content and activities will also include the study of enterprise systems, safety, quality, and leadership skills. This program focuses on transferable skills and stresses understanding and demonstration of the technological tools, machines, instruments, materials, processes and systems in business and industry.
- Entry-Level Production Worker — 150 Hours
- Production Quality and Assurance — 150 Hours
- Manufacturing and Production Processes — 150 Hours
- Manufacturing and Production Maintenance — 150 Hours
- Math: 9
- Language: 9
- Reading: 9
- Uniform: Long pants, closed toe shoes, safety glasses & apron
A student must have passed all required courses in the program, attended at least ninety percent (90%) of the class hours offered and satisfied all financial obligations before he or she is eligible to receive a certificate of completion for the program.
Tuition: $2.92 per program hour (600 Hours)
*Tuition and all fees are subject to change - refer to supply list for pricing
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 4 - 9pm (40 weeks)
Nature Coast Technical High School
4057 California Street, Brooksville, FL 34604